英文写作:私涵/书信- Write a letter to your friend talking about how you have spent your holidays.

24 Aug 2022, Emily Chia






Write a letter to your friend talking about how you have spent your holidays.

13, Jalan 10/15,             

47000 Petaling Jaya,    

Selangor Dahrul Ehsan 

18 August 2022              

 

Dear Lily,

    How are you? Hope you and your family are in the pink of health.


    Last week, I went to Genting Highlands with my family on a family trip. I have a whale of a time in Genting Highlands with my family. Along the journey, we enjoyed chatting together and our laughter filled the car



    On the way heading to Genting Highlands, we stopped at Jelita Ostrich Farms which is located at Seremban. We had the opportunity to feed the goats and ostriches. However, my youngest sister was shaking like a leaf looking at those animals that came near to her. 



    We continued our journey towards Genting Highlands after spending about 30 minutes at Jelita Ostrich Farm. 2 hours later, we arrived destination. But we had a visit to Genting Strawberry Park before the check-in hotel.  We enjoyed the natural breezy air and at the same time eating the fresh strawberries. I was very mesmerised by the scenery. I saw beautiful scenery and the abundance of strawberries fruits waiting for me to pick. I also can feel the fresh air during the walk. 




      Then, we headed to The World Largest Hotel to check in. The hotel was very big and luxurious. Subsequently, we get ready to visit Gua Chin Swee Temple after placing our luggage in our room. My father suggested taking a ride by cable car to visit the temple. We were impressed to see the scenery from the cable car that could view the whole scenery of Genting Highlands. We took some photos for keeping as mementos. The air was cold and we have to wear long sleeves to keep our bodies warm. Once arrived, we went up to the pagoda in the temple. I prayed for my family members to stay healthy and happy. After an hour, we had some refreshments at the nearby restaurant.

 



   In the evening, we enjoyed our shopping while searching for a nice restaurant for dinner. My brother and I ate like a wolf because too hungry. After dinner, we accompany our youngest sister to play some games at Skytropolis Genting Theme. My sister loves to ride on the horse on the merry-go-round and a little train for baby. My brother and I played an adventure boat spinning game at high speed. About 9.30p.m, we went back hotel to take a rest. 



       The next day, we woke up early to get ready for the outdoor game at Genting Skyworlds Theme Park. After my father bought the tickets, we entered the theme park. The park was 'packed with sardines'. Without further ado, my mother told my brother to bring me queuing for the games that we wish to play. Then, my parents were taking care of my little sister to play games that were suitable for her age and height. After we had lunch, we went to the souvenir shop to buy some key chains for my friends, my brother bought a t-shirt for himself and my mother bought a dress for my sister. We went back to the hotel around 5.00 p.m.  


        The next day, we get ready our luggage to pack up and say goodbye to Genting Highlands. My heart burst with happiness along the way back home because I had a wonderful time with my family on this trip. 


        I have shared my holiday experience with you and I hope you enjoyed reading my letter. Do write to me about your holidays. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye.

                                                                                                                                                                            Your friend, 

                                                                                                                                                                                Emily 


        

  1. pink of health: 健康状况良好/tahap kesihatan yang baik
  2. a whale of a time:美好的时光/ berseronok
  3. laughter filled the car:开心/gembira
  4. was shaking like a leaf:害怕/perasaan takut
  5. arrived destination: 到达目的地/sampai ke destinasi
  6. ate like a wolf: 吃得狼吞虎咽/makan dengan gelojohnya
  7. took some photos for keeping as mementos: 拍照留念/ambil gambar sebagai kenangan
  8. the place was 'packed with sardines':人山人海/ramai orang
  9. My heart burst with happiness: 开心/girang hati

》If you want your children to use proverbs to improve their essays, click here to get FREE TRIAL on our online learning program. 

> I also provide one-to-one tutoring on how to help your child in learning. Click here for an inquiry.  


I want to know more about "How to earn 5-6 Figure Income from Our Online Education Business with Freelance Education Networking. ...Click here


You can follow me on social media below:-

> Website

Facebook

Facebook 

> TikTok

Youtube


评论